The heart of your engine is its fuel injection equipment and the major enemy of this equipment is poor quality fuel. From extensive research and testing, Clarcor found that variations in fuel quality around the world can adversely affect today’s precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Clarcor offers a variety of diesel and gasoline additives for every application and operating condition.
Stanadyne brand diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
- Developed by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
- Virtually for every engine application big or small:
ON ROAD – OFF ROAD – MARINE
Stanadyne fuel additives protect and improve the performance of all fuel injection systems including:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit injectors
- Rotary distribution pumps
- In-line pumps
- Multi-Port Injection
- Gasoline Direct Injection
Stanadyne fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines.